Monday, April 26, 2010

Who am I ?

A girl tells me that she is curious to know about what kind of person am I,She says
"Your a weird person,your personality is very mysterious...can you tell me what are you thinking?I'm curious to know about your life and what kind of person are you."
I replied,"What do you wanna know about me?"She says," just tell me what are you thinking?"
I kept in silence and I never replied her. Even a person that I only talk to for 2 - 3 times thinks that I'm weird? Many of you had asked me this question before,"Harry,what are you thinking actually?"For the whole journey, I was thinking , what am I actually thinking? Now,I'm here to tell all of the one who asked me this question before,I Don't Know ~ I really don't know, Am I really that mysterious? Am I really a weird person to all of you ? I don't know. You tell me.

Long time never talk c0ck jor...=) find a bit of time to post some c0ck topic for you readers alrite? =)


-H-

No comments: