Sunday, August 1, 2010

Funny Story

Joke



Not sure whether you all heard about this funny story before but I'll just share =)

I got to thinking about my "FIRST" time,
Well, my first time with a condom anyway! I was 16 or 17. and had

visited the drug store to buy a package of condoms.

There was a beautiful older woman behind the counter, and she could see
that I was new at it, probably cause my face was red.


She handed me the package and asked, if I knew how to wear one, and I
honestly answered, "No."

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped over her thumb.
She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure. Apparently I

still looked confused cause she looked all around the store. It was empty.
She said, "Just a minute." walked to the door, and locked it. -
Taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and
removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside, and asked, "Do these
excite you?"

I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was nod my head affirmatively.
She told me, it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on,
she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and laid down on a desk.
"Well, come on", she said, "We don't have much time."

So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful, that unfortunately,I could no
longer hold back and bang, I was done in a few minutes.


She looked at me with a frown. "Did you put that condom on?"

I said, "I sure did." and held up my thumb to show her.


H







No comments: