Saturday, February 21, 2009

Talk C0ck

Now im going to introduce myself...since Harry just did...

Name:LokZai
Nick name:Siu Loong Bao
Age:Old Enought to buy cigarettes
Height:Above 1cm
Fav.Place to Hang Around:The World
Fav.Animal:Dragon
Fav.Food:Siu Loong Bao
Fav.Brand:Collection of any BRA's Brand
Fav.Movie:
Fav.Drinks:T.O.A [ Teh O Ice ]
Fav.Sport:Do The Ah - Ah


Lets get deeper into my life and lifestyle...lets begain

I'm not a normal human being...im a half demi god...my dad[Marcus a.k.a The Moon Guy]is a god of moon and my mum [ Kelvin Yap a.k.a The Pretties girl on earth] is a normal girl...so lets start the story =) ....Once upon a time ...there lives a pretty girl in Cheras...(my mom) one day she went to a book shop name HQ bookshop to get a job...[ I dint know how it went in the bookshop , but my mom get the job anyhow] so... the next day... she woke up at 5am...then she gets ready to go to work...her working time is 11am...she woke up so early because her house is far far away from the working place...so she walks and walks and walks and walks...until she reach the working place...it takes her 5hour to get to the shop...At the first day of work... she is very serious and hardworking...just the first day of work...she works till she forgot what time isit...[ 12am ] so she quickly pack up..and rush home...when she was rushing home...and its so dark...the moon is covered by clouds... and she got lost....she keep runing ... and runing...and runing...and now she know that she is totally lost...so she knee down and cry...she keep crying...and crying...and crying... until she wakes the God Of Moon ...the god of moon gets really angry and came to earth...the first thing he reaches earth...he shouted " WHO THE !@#$ IS CRYING LIKE A PUSSY " and my mom turn her head...and see a guy...she doest know that he is a God... and she quickly run to him...and hug him...she quickly told the guy how she is lost...
the guy[ Moon Guy ] just keep staring at her... and keep quite...[ which means he fall in love with her with just the first sight ] The moon guy kept his identity to get close to the girl and brings her to a very beautiful and romantic looking lake...they seat down beside the lake and start talking to each other.... [ Heres the chatting of my mom and dad ]

MoonGuy:Where are you staying??
PrettyGirl:I live in Cheras.
MoonGuy:Oh...That is far away from here...[Lying]

PrettyGirl: OWH !!! Im scare*Hug him *

MoonGuy:*Blush*Dont worry.. I will try to bring you home *showing GG face*[lying]

So they walk together and try searching the place call Cheras...The stupid DuDu Girl [ my mom ] thinks that the guy is a good guy...DuDu Betul...so...at last... the moon guy told her that...he is lost too...and requested that she goes to his house to overnight and continue finding the place tomorrow morning....so The Moon Guy bring her to a house which no body stays there and claim is his house...so when they are sleeping they do pillow talking...[hahaha]they talk and talk and talk...and finally they fall in love with each other and that same night ... they did something which is 18sx ....The second morning...after she wakes up...she sees him standing at the door smoking...[ she thinks is very man ] so she went and hug him...and confess that she love him so much and wanna be with him together forever.....and ever...and the guy too.. confess to her that he is the God Of The Moon...she dint mind.. and still love her that much...and they get married at the moon...and stay there forever...

After about a 80years later...my mom give birth to me when she was 100 years old,so she pass away...and I never see her before in my life...and my dad only show me this picture of her...



Now me and my dad have been living in the moon for about 300 million years...and I came to earth to work..when I was 15 years old...and we live Happily Ever After..The End

Thx for viewing...Please leave some comment if you guys love about it...I will continue writing more stories for you all...

Thx you all ... now you all will get to know me better..Next time I will be introducing more about me to you all...=)


-LokZai-

No comments: