Thursday, January 21, 2010

Noting Better To Do...

There are four people from different counties on the Empire State Building. One is Japanese, one is French, one is Mexican, and one is American. They all want to throw something off the building that they have a lot of in their country. The Japanese guy goes first. He throws off sushi.

Japanese Dude : There is a lot of sushi in my country.

-Next is the French guy. He throws off a condom.

French Dude : There is too much love in my country.
-Next is the Mexican. He throws off a taco.


Mexican Dude : There is too much taco in my country.
-Next goes the American. He looks around him and picks the Mexican up and throws him of the building.

American Dude : There are too much Mexicans in my country.FUDGE YOU !!


Special Dedicate YO MAMA JOKE TO MY MEMBER !!!

Lzai - Yo mamma’s so slow, she needs one year to go shopping and come back!

GouLou - Yo mamma’s so hairy, last night I confused here with a bush and pissed on her!

Nickx - Yo mamma’s so fat, at the Christmas you don’t have to cut the pig anymore!

Marcus - Yo mamma’s so fat, her belly button looks like a black hole!

H - Yo mamma’s so fat that if she wants to go piss the toilet would break!


Lol No hard feeling guys , I had noting better to think of middle of the night and I was "YO Mama -ing " with my friend


H


No comments: