Sunday, January 3, 2010

URGENT !!!

WANTED !!!

???? !!!


I was looking for this [Pretties girl on the earth] a.k.a KELVIN YAP !!! *if you guys view our older post you should know about this*
Guys....She has been disappear for a years....I guess she went back to the MOON with MOON GUY...I really miss her alot...As you all know I'm not a normal human being...Im a half demi god...So if you guys can bring her come to see me...I can make your wish come true....please contact me if you found her[Pretties girl on the earth]
012-2465403....Guys remember once I asnwer your call...Please tell me the
*code* first...and the *code* is SOHAI !!!!! BYE BYE !! *redo it at least 3times* I will be call you back in a minute....If you guys did not receive my call in a minute please try to call it again..=p

-Lzai-

No comments: